MSME Loans – Application Process, Documentation & Benefits
You can apply for MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise) Loans if you operate a business or are an entrepreneur. These kind of loans gives you access to working capital that you may use for several things, including replenishing your inventory, investing in new machinery, paying your employees’ salaries, or assisting in the growth of your company. Customers can obtain MSME loans from a variety of lenders in India. Additionally, interest rates vary from one financial institution to another. These loans come with flexible terms and incredibly competitive interest rates. However, each financial institution that provides business loans for MSMEs will set its own interest rates.
- Step 1: Locate an MSME loan application form to get started.
- Step 2: Next, you’ll need to complete the form with some fundamental data like your phone number and date of birth that is mentioned on your PAN card. The first step of your application is completed once you have filled out these details.
- Step 3: Complete the details about your company and your earnings. For the bank to determine your eligibility, you must supply details about your company as well as additional statistics like your income and annual turnover.
- Step 4: Examine the offers for MSME loans. The maximum amount you may borrow from the Bank/NBFC as an MSME loan will be displayed to you after you have filled out the before mentioned information. You may then examine your monthly EMI, along with the interest rate and any other relevant details.
- Step 5:Complete the MSME loan application by deciding on a package or proposal from your finance source and set the repayment schedule.
- Step 6:You have now applied for an MSME loan after getting acknowledgment and verification. You may discuss the loan’s size, tenure, and other details with the lender. You may expect the loan money to reach your account within a few working days after receiving a confirmation on your loan.
- ID Proof: Identification documents such as an Aadhaar card, driver’s licence, PAN card, passport or voter ID.
- Address proof:Documents that serve as proof of address including a lease agreement, a ration card and recent utility bills such as the phone or electricity bills.
- Business proof Documents that attest the existence of the business, such as the memorandum of agreement, certificate of incorporation, trade licence, partnership agreement, registration certificate, sales agreement, and GST registration certificate.
- Income tax returns from the previous two years (if available). Audited balance sheets and profit and loss statements for the previous two years.
Benefits of MSME Loans
Simple fund arrangements
The most significant advantage of MSME loans is their simplicity because MSME enterprises may now readily avail funds to meet their requirements. Banks and NBFCs are also glad to lend money since they frequently wish to collaborate with start-up companies. The loan amount is also guaranteed because the businesses are often less risky and profitable than other kinds of businesses.
Affordable interest rates
The economy of India is significantly influenced by the MSME sector. To further grow the MSME sector in India, the government has taken several actions. One of the most economical start-up business loans in the market right now is an MSME loan. Low-interest rates are charged on MSME loans by several banks and NBFCs.
It also has flexibility, which is an additional benefit. It enables flexible borrowing and repayment terms. You can make partial payments to avoid paying the penalty.
Additionally, an MSME loan offers tax benefits. By availing of an MSME loan, businesses can lower their taxable income, which in turn can lower taxes.
Cholamandalam.com provides Small and Medium Enterprises Loans of various types such as Secured Term loans, Supply Chain Finance, Equipment Finance, Loan Against Shares, and ESOP Financing ranging from INR 10 Lakh to INR 20 Crore. Calculate your EMI and check loan eligibility now with the Chola loan eligibility calculator.